Katie and Ilija Update

1:33 PM

Life is so awesome these days!


Ilija is still finishing up his system for our elderly care facilities so that he can move to the next company. We hit a major breakthrough this week that came in the form of hiring his brother Milan. We have tried hiring administrative staff 4 different times and so far this one is working the best! So exciting! I think the main reason is that his system is to the point that he can actually pass it to someone else easier. All the other people we have hired have been very important for us in that moment, but this one is actually going to free him up for the next business. Wow, we have learned so much! Creating businesses is so awesome. He is also struggling through the process of learning how to balance family, church, work and self. I'm sure many men are struggling with this same thing. Men have a lot to take care of! I am so proud of him and his determination and stick-to-it-iveness. He is going to make it. For sure.


I am doing SO many cool things right now! The coolest of which is my Extraordinary Women Retreat coming up in May! I started a blog for it. It is ExtraordinaryWomenRetreat.blogspot.com. I have found my message, and it is all about inspiring women to be extraordinary! Extraordinary in their own self, their families, and their communities. I am so excited to party with all of these amazing women! I love inspiring women to purpose and greatness! I am also doing personal mentoring, and learning, learning, learning. Wow. I am becoming a better mother, better wife, happier self. This is so fun!


I play volleyball on the beach regularly, started yoga again and am getting so much better at cooking! This is so fun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!