Broken camera, computer and....

12:37 PM

I don't really know what my excuse is for totally neglecting this blog, but I am pregnant, have a very busy 2 year old, and a very demanding business that I try to avoid often. Other then that I am cooking, cleaning and RUNNING after my sweet son. None of the cute pictures we have taken recently from my parents camera have gotten onto this computer yet, but I will work on that. These are the two most recent ones that I can find.

Peja and his "Nia" who he is VERY attached to.
Peja and I holding his cousin baby Milla. She is a beautiful baby girl that is about 10 weeks old. I think. Anyway, he LOVES holding her, and helping feed her and touching her little hands and hair. He is very gentle and sweet and it gives me hope that having the second one won't be so hard. I am somewhere in my 6th month I think and overall I feel great! The second trimester is fabulous.
We had a very merry Christmas. It was so much fun to celebrate it with Peja, who gets excited about practically everything.
Some of my favorite quotes:
This morning we took our muffins out of the oven and he said "okay, sing Happy Birthday!" I don't know why muffins = happy birthday song because he didn't get cupcakes at his birthday, but it was very cute nonetheless.
Peja woke up at 6:00 the other morning (he normally gets up at 7:30) and said "Okay, make Oatmeal!" He must be like me and wake up hungry.
This morning on our walk he was singing a little song to himself and it went something like this "blah, do, da,da,da....oh dang it, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, da do de da...."
When I try to get him to do anything he says "no, no because..." One example: "Peja we need to put your pants on to go to Nia's house." "No, no because buzzes." (he calls his Buzz light year PJS buzzes.) Then when that battle was over, "Let's change your shirt." "No, no because this one odange jacket!"
He definitely has an opinion about EVERYTHING now and usually it is opposite of mine, just so that he can say no.
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks, Katie! I have been missing you and missing knowing how Peja is changing! I'll try to make sure that we get up to see you SOON!
    Love, GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I knew you were pregnant!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, when I first saw the picture of peja holding a new little baby I totally freaked out thinking "Where has the time gone? Katie can't have already had her baby! I am so out of it!"

    I am glad you are still due in April! Hope you doing great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!