Impromptu Photo Shoot - 32 weeks!

8:16 PM

So I decided it is high time to take a picture of this belly of mine. I was very faithful to take a picture every month last time around. This pregnancy is flying by and I can't believe I am already 32 weeks along. A lady at church told me "I hate to break it to you, but you have gained some weight honey." She is probably somewhere in her 70's and is pretty blunt. I am not sure if she meant it as a joke, or if she just totally forgot what it feels like to be pregnant and gaining weight. I just had to laugh and say "good". It is a good thing to be gaining weight...
Peja had to of course join in because that is what he always does and this is the photo shoot that ensued.




























A quick update I guess: Ilija is working full time at our elderly care facility right now to get it into shape. It was too much for me to try to take care of. I am not great at multi-tasking motherhood. Especially with such a high stress thing as our own facility. I have got to hand it to those working moms out there - I have no idea how you do it! I am so grateful that he is taking care of everything and I can focus on Peja and growing this baby!
Our business is doing GREAT! It is making money and as soon as we pay off some start-up debts we will be making a great living from it. Now it is time to do lots of training and systemizing so that we don't have to spend so much time there. This is our fourth month of operation and and I cannot begin to describe how grateful and happy we are with how well it is doing. I 100% attribute the success to all of the things we learned from Jackrabbit Factor and our FTMF course. (click on the banner above if you want to learn more). Ilija and I are total believers that anything you want to do, you can do! SO COOL! A year ago we were feeling stuck and poor and frustrated, but now the possibilties are endless.
To your dreams and successes!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You look so cute! I am 33 weeks today so we must be due really soon. What are you having? I don't think I know. And it is so funny but slightly annoying the things people say to pregnant women. I had an older woman at church tell me I looked like I was due tomorrow or I must be having twins and that was over a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute tummy!!!!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing I clicked on your blog link, I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am sooo jealous at how skinny and cute you look while 32 weeks- you are ALL belly!! No fair! My face looked bigger than my belly when I was prego! I am excited for you- boy or girl? Peja is hilarious too btw... I was laughing out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Keep growing that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Peja's long curls-they are so beautiful. Do you cut his hair or have someone else do it? I love him showing his tummy too, that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous pregnant lady! Someone at church the other day said "Wow you really popped, didn't you" I tried to shrug it off, but I was pretty shocked that people can be so insensitive. Even though I am pregnant, it isn't super exciting to look a little fat.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!