My Funny Sweetheart

10:19 PM

I was going through some old pictures and these ones made me laugh. It was March 11, 2005. We were studying - we had a plastic folding table with a piece of tape down the middle. Ilija had the left side and I had the right. The tape was supposed to keep Ilija's mess on his side, but it always found a way to creep over to my side. Anyway, one time we were studying and he was getting irritated with his hair. A couple of minutes later I looked up from my book and there was Il sitting next to me like this...




I laughed so hard. It was a nice relief from the boring studying. And all of you that went to BYU will remember how long that month of March is. Sometimes I miss school. That was fun and very interesting. I have loved laughing with my beeties for over 5 years now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!