Introduction of Solids

10:46 PM

He sucked on watermelon a couple of times last week until he figured out how to bite off pieces - then I got all scared he would choke.

You might think that this looks like a baby worried, sad or uncomfortable. No,this is just the face he made after every bite of banana. Or Ilija's sorry attempt at capturing the face anyway. I'm not sure if he was feeling weird about swallowing something non-liquid or if the taste was off. Regardless, it was funny.


This is the sweet new hanging chair that I bought at the used baby store. I am so cheap that I can't buy anything retail. So here is my chair that works great and was 1/2 the price I would have paid at target for something similar. Yes, very proud. Peja loves hanging out at the table with us.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. that looks like a cool high chair! are bananas the first food you've tried?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!