Crawling sort of, but at least he can move!

8:21 AM

Peja was so frustrated for a couple of weeks that he couldn't move. Now he still gets frustrated sometimes because he can't move fast enough or far enough without getting tired, but he can move and seems to want to try all the time. It is interesting to me how careful his movements are right now. He used to lunge forward and land on his face and it seems that he has learned how to avoid that result. This is such an interesting process. I though that he would never move, but all of a sudden he has figured it out. Now I am having dreams about him walking and opening doors tomorrow and not being prepared.

Last week



This week





Some important news.
1) I played beach volleyball this week again! Oh so fabulous. We just finished an indoor league about 2 weeks ago. We got 2nd in the league and 1st in the tournament. It was great fun! We are starting another one soon. I love living in California with all of this volleyball so easily accessible.
2) I started two little jobs. The first one is as an instructor for Stroller Strides. It is a great exercise class for moms with their babies. It is a sort of circuit training with a stroller. So three days a week I will get paid to exercise and I don't have to find a babysitter. Excellent. The second job is working a couple evenings a week at The Artisan. It is an awesome restaurant in Paso. I have always loved working in restaurants and it is so nice to get out of the house sometimes and talk to adults. I came home from my first night and was so excited to see Peja. That was a very good feeling. Also, it is only about 9 hours a week, so that isn't too bad.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Go Peja! What an exciting milestone! Good for you finding such great jobs. Did you set up your own franchise of Stroller Strides or are working for someone?
    SOunds like an awesome exercising, be with your baby job! Hope I can find a cool job like that when I get back to California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Peja your my biggest fan :)

    Katie thank you for posting the video... I'm glad I got to start my day watching the little fatty scoot around :) Keep postin'

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!