Blessing Day - Finally!

9:34 AM

I don't know why it took us so long to bless our child, but we finally did it. He was over 3 months old and over 18 pounds. We had to have a lot of people in the circle just so their arms wouldn't get too tired. Just kidding. Anyway, he had a cute little white outfit that looked like he was going Disco dancing. The blessing was beautiful and it was a very sweet moment for me to see my husband exercising the priesthood as a father. I am so grateful for him. Quickly after our tender, spiritual moment while the sacrament was being passed Peja decided he needed to empty his bowels and blasted a nice big poop that climbed up his back and out his shirt. The beautiful mustard contrasted nicely on the white clothes and about half the congregation turned around to see what had happened. It was fabulous and perfectly fitting. He has pooped for every big event - even the day of his birth! (but then it was called Meconium)


On the changing table at the church. The only picture we have of him in the cute outfit because it had to come off!


Glowing?


The day definitely wore out my two boys. They passed out on the couch together and it was too sweet.
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cute pictures! I love the fam pic and the last one! I tried to catch a picture of Steve & Joe sleeping a couple days ago and the flash (since it was pretty dark) turned it into chaos! But I love those sleeping pics of my boys and jump at the chance to take them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day. His little man blessing outfit is so cute! Naptime is always a good thing at our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I keep leaving messages but I can't help it because he is SO beautiful! A perfect feminine version of Ilija. I could just smooch those cheeks and slippies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how chubby he is! That's great that you had a good blessing day, how special. I got your email and sent you an invite!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!