9 month bathtime boy

3:30 PM

Peja is nine months old and just keeps getting cuter. I remember crying when he was about a month old because I was so sad that he would grow up and not be as precious as he was just that second. The interesting thing is that it just keeps getting better! I wonder when the cuteness curve finally peaks and starts descending. Maybe it just makes a drastic fall off when they hit teenagerhood. Anyway, he has learned how to give big open mouthed kisses. They are so funny. He will only do it like 10% of the time though. The rest of the time he just stiff-arms us. Here is a post-bath one that I caught on camera.



This picture is from the day that Peja CRAWLED OFF THE BED! He was taking a nap and he woke up and crawled off of our very high bed onto a basket. I came home from running a quick errand and my mom said "no more having him sleep on the bed." She had found him sitting on the floor screaming. So I was traumatized, but he seemed to be fine. There were some red marks on his face and shoulder and a little cut on his nose. I don't know if you can see any of those things - mainly his cute smile and big forehead take over the picture. In general I am pretty relaxed about most things like little bumps on the head and germs and stuff, but this was scary.

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. what is bob revolution???? Is that your jogging stroller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about all kids (not that you are a kid anymore), but your cuteness curve hasn't peaked yet...you just get CUTER and CUTER...just like your Peja!

    Thanks for the pics...I was having Peja withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is definitely always getting cuter. I think Maybe 6th grade or Junior high gets a little uncute. Sometimes I see those kids and wonder why I even had crushes on boys in junior high!

    I'm sorry little Peja had to fall off the bed. Thanks for sharing the story, though. Lucy crawled off the bed when she was about 10 1/2 months. It is really scary when you are not there to see what happened. I heard her start screaming on the monitor and found her crawling toward the door while bawling! I have been feeling like such a terrible mother ever since, especially because I had a very distinct prompting not to do it, and ignored it (it is just so much easier to get them to sleep on the bed!) Hearing that you (someone I very much admire) had the same experience helped me feel like I wasn't such a bad Mom. Now we sleep on the ground in a completely babyproof room, so she still sleeps on the bed. If you ever want us to ship you some Korean bedding and give it a try, let me know!Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babies aren't supposed to have so much hair...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!