Bathtime with Grandma Ruth

6:21 PM




Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I can't even take it! Could Peja have any sweeter eyes. They have "melt me now" all over them! And that sweet little half smile picture...he looks just like an angel! Some things just can't be describe in words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilija & Katie, Peja is awesome! How are you guys doing? We're just about finished remodeling our home in Virginia.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... yes I wear cotton. Just don't try and bite my shirt. it will freak me out. Lance does it all the time.

    The funny thing is I actually saw Brandon at church but that was it. =( so sad. I'll be "home" in Jan sometime so i will call you guys first thing!!

    I miss you and that little guy of yours. Oh and Peja too. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!