A Year Ago...

12:13 PM

A year ago today I (along with Ilija and Merrie) was working very hard to bring this sweet boy into the world. It is amazing how the time has flown. Happy birthday Peja! We are SOOOOO happy to have you in our life.



I did so much pacing - that tiny hospital room - back and forth, back and forth.


I remember those quiet days of recovery so clearly.


Peja has gotten so big and so fun! It is amazing what a year can do. Fastest year of my life for sure.




Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. what a sweet little guy. I can't wait to see him again!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Peja. I can't believe it's been a year. You are such a sweet handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Peja! It is crazy how fast time goes. Savanna is coming up on a year exactly two weeks from today. Wish we could get those two little ones together to play. If you are ever in Utah call us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-day!!!!! I wish we can meet him! If you are ever in Utah, we are still here in the same house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can't believe Cheyenne will look that much older in only 1 year!! I am wondering if there are recovery days for those quiet days of recovery? haha... Peja is a cutie:) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUP, we are in Hurricane, Utah. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from St. George. I am so glad that you found me!!! How fun that our boys are just 10 days apart. This motherhood thing really is just the best, isn't it?!? YOu are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!