A BIG boy and a wedding

11:16 AM


Peja loves to go sit on the fireplace and recline into these pillows. I think it is hilarious. He snatched this half-loaf of bread from the counter and went to get comfortable in his little seat.


He also loves to do anything that we do. Our Sonicare toothbrushes are hours of fun. He knows how to "brush his teeth" but doesn't do it for too long before he starts brushing the wall, the carpet, the counter and sometimes he'll even try for the toilet - GROSS! (We don't let him of course.)


We went to a wedding on the bluffs of Shell Beach. It was a most beautiful sunset. I LOVE IT HERE IN CALIFORNIA!


In other news, Ilija has lost almost 20 pounds and the "fatdown" as one friend put it is still continueing. He has been able to fit back into ALL of his pants (he was down to wearing the same 3 over and over), and is feeling light and free. He loves the way that his shirts just hang loosely instead of having that bulge in the middle. Ilija and I both rolled our ankles last week - which is why I have those little flats on for the wedding. Mine was playing v-ball and Ilija's b-ball. Luckily they weren't too bad...I started personal training about a week and a half ago and I really like it! It is cool to be useful to someone and to be able to use some of the knowledge that I spent 4 years gaining. I definitely take what I know for granted.

Have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh man! Love the toothbrush picture! Those dudes are stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy for your Ilija! That is awesome!

    Whenever I read your blog about all the things you are doing I feel like "I should get back out there!" I stil play sports sporadically and want to get a part time fitness job of some sort, but I never feel like I can get it together. I'm always so impressed you can be a mom and still do all the other things you love. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. I miss you.
    BTW are you using paper diapers on him now?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!