Peja and I love to nurse

1:16 PM

I probably would have thought this sounded really weird before I had a baby, but nursing is one of life's little pleasures. I count my blessings that it has gone so well for me because I know that it can be rough for some people. I love everything about it. I love a moment to cuddle with him, the way that he looks at me before, during and after, the way his body goes from tense to relaxed in two seconds flat when he latches on and when his hands rest on my chest or grasp my shirt. I would venture to say that Peja loves it too - as evidenced by his every growing body.

Mom and Peja - look at this funny little patch of hair he has. I know this is fairly common, but i think it is hilarious. Kind of the opposite of a balding older man.




I love this look.




Drunken milkman - he is so cute right after he nurses.

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!