Spring Trip - Twain Harte

10:11 AM


There were these "popcorn popping" trees that we just loved.






We had to indulge in the fabulous In & Out - our sweet boy is excited to eat that someday.


Peja always enjoys hanging out with his grandma.


On the way home he had one of my mom's fingers and one of mine and he definitely had both of our hearts. He is so precious and definitely straight from heavenly father. It is amazing the sweet spirit surrounding little babies.


Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Too cute!! Katie you look like such a happy and proud mom. I love the pictures especially Inn & Out... mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese pictures are gorgeous and match your site!

    I am drooling over your inn & out experience!

    I bet you are glad you got the kind of carseat that holds up to 30 lbs rear facing, because if you had the smaller kind Peja would practically already be out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Twain Harte to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!