New News

1:46 PM


I was too lazy to download new pictures so I just put in this cute one. Peja wanted me to report some of his new tricks. I will put pictures of all of these things up soon. He can stand a lot longer now and holds his head up very well. He just started reaching for things. He also has started practicing his "O" sounds. He has done the "a" "e" sounds for a while, but the "O" accompanied by the cute little "O" shaped mouth has just started. We just blessed him in church on Sunday. It was a beautiful experience. He also just had his first pediatrician appointment yesterday. The chart doesn't exist for kids his age and his weight - he is too far above it. But like I said - breastfed babies can't be too fat! He is at the top of the charts also for his length and head size. He is perfectly healthy and strong and wonderful. He also met one of his cousins on Saturday who is 6 1/2 months old and two pounds lighter then him. She feels like a feather compared to my sweet son. They were quite a pair and will be good friends some day. Like I said - pictures are coming of all of this.
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!