Happy 4 Year Anniversary

1:25 PM

Four years ago Tuesday I married my best friend for time and all eternity.
It was the beginning of a long line of great decisions. Life is beautiful.


Peja's first time in a high chair. I really need to buy one of these for home. He would love to join us at the table.


Cheers!


Cutest traveling boy that I have ever seen.


For a cute little anniversary trip we rode the train to the very exotic city of San Luis Obispo. We walked to a cute B&B downtown and stayed there. My Nana met us in SLO with some yummy cupcakes. We had an awesome time, although very different then planned because Peja decided that he didn't want a babysitter and screamed bloody murder until he was back in my arms. I just laughed.
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!