Volleyball

9:31 PM


I LOVE volleyball. On the list of loves in my life volleyball is a very important number 2. It is second only to the collective number 1 that is God, my Savior and my family. In other words I LOVE volleyball. And not this Sunday picnic in the park stupidness either. I am not the best player in the world and I don't have nearly enough height for what I want to be able to do, but it is just so wonderful. I got to play today for the first time since I had the baby. It has been forever since I played doubles sand and I was scared. It turned out great and although I didn't play amazing it was just the best feeling to be able to run around in the sand. My vertical is probably a whopping 2 inches right now and the sand probably cuts it down to 1/4 inch but it didn't matter! I lost 3 out of 4 of the games I played but that didn't matter either! I missed about half my hits into the net but, again, it didn't matter! I was just so happy to be there.
As you can tell I am elated.


My sweet grandparents (GG and Baca) babysat while I was playing and I think you could call it their workout for the day hauling that fabulous child all over the place...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That is awesome that you got to play Volleyball again. I remember how much you love it. I think I love Softball as much as you love Volleyball and hope that someday I will get to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I love being able to move and do the things you love after you have a baby. What a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I'd play with ya if I could. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!