Music Hour

9:58 AM

Every morning we have music hour. Normally my mom hangs out with the little guy and I do some picking up, go for a quick run, eat breakfast and take a shower. Some days all of that gets in, some days it doesn't. He is so cute during this time though that it is hard to leave. Here is a little tid-bit of his "talking." To all of you with older babies that have many more tricks in their repertoire remember that I haven't gotten there yet, to me it is still the best thing in the whole world to see him smile at me and sing. You may be able to hear the music in the background - I think that this morning it was The Holiday soundtrack.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just because my baby is a little older doesn't mean I didn't totally enjoy this video clip. I am convinced there is no better sound on earth than baby babbling!

    You are soooooo lucky to live by Grandma! Never ever move away if you can help it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!