I know that Jesus Christ lives!

11:27 AM

I am so grateful to hear prophets and apostles of Christ testify and instruct this weekend. General conference is always so uplifting. I just learned about this great new website from the church - it is all about Jesus Christ and is fabulous. jesuschrist.lds.org. If you forgot to listen to conference - you can find the proceedings here.
* * * * *
On a similar note - I have a friend in Colorado who reminded me that I need to be working on my own ministry - I need to remember that I have a personal mission on the earth and that I must be constantly looking toward the Lord for guidance in that. It is easy to get bogged down with daily boringness. But there is so much to be thankful for! I know that the biggest part of my current mission is to be a mother and to raise strong and faithful children of God that know Him and desire to serve Him. I feel very overwhelmed with that task but I know that every day I am lifted and guided and that if I ever come to the end of my rope he is there to carry me.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey, I went private so if you want to join my readers' list email me at naeranesATgmailDOTcom. P.S. I'm glad you enjoyed conference!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!