April Trip - San Francisco!

11:45 AM

We decided when we moved back to California that we would be better about exploring this awesome state since both of us had seen very little of it. Last month we went up into the Sierras to Twain Harte and this month we drove up the coast 3 1/2 hours to San Francisco. It was so fun, relaxing and beautiful. We love exploring together and we got to do just that. Our wonderful hosts were Steve and Jen - friends from school at BYU. I must say Ilija and I were both a little jealous - we would love to live in the city. Who knows if we ever get to, but we had two days of pretending! Thanks Steve and Jen!

I did a crappy job packing so I looked like a bit of an imbecile, but the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge is in the background. What a fun walk about the city we had!

Unfortunately I have no good pictures of our sweet host family...
I got to try out the Wii which was way fun. Maybe I'll add it to my Christmas list. Jen and I boxed and even though I lost I was sore the next day from all the arm flailing I did.

We had a great brunch at Squat & Gobble (who thought of that horrible name?). The atmosphere was beautiful and the food delicious. We highly recommend it to anyone going to San Fran.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. those sunset pictures are amazing! why for some reason can I not see the last 3 pics? and can you email me the one of us walking...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!