He sits up!

10:49 AM



Okay, so it is only for like 30 seconds before he topples over to the side, or forward a couple of times and then screams because I just let him fall on his face. I can't believe how fast this happened - all of a sudden he is a great little sitter! About a week ago he was sitting better and then the last couple of days have been amazing. I marvel at my adorable boy every day. I also can't have him on my lap anymore without him reaching for anything that is in front of him. He especially loves to maul our faces if we are gootchi gooing....

SO I think that there was just a little earth quake. The room shook all of a sudden - I thought maybe I'd gone crazy, but I called Il in Paso and he said that he felt it too. Those things are so weird...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!