Training for a 1/2 marathon...?

1:32 PM


So I got my fabulous jogging stroller a couple of months ago and promptly decided that I wanted to train for a half marathon (a full one sounds like rediculous torture). I have been finding lots of nice places to go for jogs including this great beach (Cayucas). It has been simply amazing down there these days. I wanted a picture of the beauty and unfortunately this fence in front of where you park your car was in the way so the picture is tainted, but you get the picture. I recently decided that training for long distance running goes against my most important work out goal (to get back into v-ball shape) so I ixnayed that idea and now I am just going to run a cool 5K somewhere. Anyone know of any good ones that aren't on a Sunday?
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!