Ilija was FURIOUS

11:42 AM

While Ilija and I were out on date night last weekend, Micha (Il's dad) decided to cut peja's hair so it wouldn't be in his eyes. If you scroll down to the screaming picture you will see what I mean. I have been wanting to cut Peja's hair for a while but Ilija was adamantly against it. SO needless to say, Il threw a fit and was angry about it for 2 days. Well at least there is a good story about the first haircut.... :)


Before said haircut...


After.

In my completely objective opinion, he looks adorable either way. I don't care what his hair looks like...
Oh and if any of you haven't figured out a way to read Jackrabbit - READ IT! I am doing the home study course right now and it is SO FABULOUS. Every day I don't think it can get better and it does. I'll tell you a story a little later.
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i agree, he looks cute either way, but he does look a little more unique and model child with the long hair... haha... that is funny that Ilija got mad!! Peja is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!