Peja is 15 months!

11:36 AM

Some of Peja's favorite things to do:


Throw the football with his dad - or kick it (wrong sport!) Notice the 49ers - Ilija is a BIG fan, even through the bad years like right now...


Turn lights on and off. He loves that he can reach this one with the help of the stairs. It looks a bit precarious though right?


Express his displeasure with me when I am not doing exactly what he wants when he wants it. It is amazing how much he knows what he wants now. I don't believe in giving him everything he wants and so I get this face (and the accompanying screech) quite often. Look at those legs! STURDY boy...


He also just learned how to fold his arms to say a prayer with us. I just had to show him once and now he is professional! It is amazing how quickly he learns things. Last night I called downstairs to have the family come up and pray with us and by the time they got upstairs Peja was patiently waiting with his arms folded - I didn't even have to tell him to! He just heard me say it is time to pray. I am so amazed all the time... I love being a mom.
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!