Heaven's astonishing help...

3:50 PM

I have a story about the power of these laws in action. I have told some of you, but if you haven't heard it read on.

I have been on a very strict debt-elimination plan since we started having a regular income. (2 failed businesses and student loans had left us some debt that I was NOT okay with) We did a good job on our own, but I really wanted to sell our truck to pay off even more.

I tried last year, but really didn't think it would sell. I didn't even get ONE e-mail or phone call.

Then I read these books and started thinking of things that I wanted. One of them is all of my money to be mine! So I wrote about how great it felt to sell my truck as part of the process of releasing my debt. I didn't expect it to happen for a while, but I was certain it would happen. Then one day I felt like I should put it up for sale, so I listened to that prompting of the spirit - even though I was very surprised by it. The next week it was sold!!! I couldn't believe it. $10,000 in debt and a huge gas guzzler is gone! That was last month. Now we are on to attracting a new car that gets way better gas mileage. Except I am paying for this one in cash. :)

That is just one of many examples so far. I have heard about law of attraction stuff for most of my life and it always rang true for me that it was way more useful to think positively then to fear and doubt. I didn't really believe that you could control anything with your thoughts though - that seemed a little too hocus pocus to me. Leslie presented the information in such a way that it really fit in with my view of the world and my faith. Really it is just a principle of faith. Also, Leslie has helped and is still helping me to figure out how to use these laws. I feel like I have grown more in these last two months then I have in the last 5 years! I am learning so much about myself and God and our relationship every day!

As you can tell I am very excited...still.... If you haven't read anything please do!
Here is her website!

If any of you live close by, you can borrow the book(s) from me!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Katie, I love reading about this and really need it in my life right now. It gives me a lot of hope. I read a book with similar ideas in it lately.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!