A Word About Obstacles

12:42 PM


I felt like I should post this today. So I am... It is from The Jackrabbit Factor.

"Nobody has an obstacle so great that there is not also a way prepared for that person to succeed. That's a promise....

"Richard spoke up, cautious not to sound like he was trying to make excuses, 'Certainly there are times when a task is truly impossible, I mean, you'll never see a really old man place first in a traithlon, will you?'

"With a slight grin, the man raised his eyebrows, blinked slowly, and shrugged his houlders. 'I've learned to never say "never". I've also learned that if I believe I can't do something under certain conditions, somewhere in the billions of people on this planet someone exists who would do it anyway. So I figure, why not me?...Miracles do happen.'

"' I just don't understand how a person can do something remarkable if they don't already have what it takes.'

"'I'll be honest; most people can't achieve their dreams...as they are. But people can change. Success comes when a person submits to change, but it isn't the kind of change that you'd suspect. See, although a person might not have all he needs to make something happen immediately, he certainly has all he needs to get started, and that's all that matters. If they picture themselves successful, and feel the victory as though it were real, and believe that somehow there will be a way, then they can expect it.'" - Leslie Householder

It is going to be me, and I am so excited!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!