More about Peja?

11:38 AM

I think this blog would be really boring for anyone who doesn't have kids or know and love this particular kid.


Drinking smoothies in the morning with dad. He loves his dad!


A little date with his friend Emma (she is almost 3). They have a lot of fun together when Peja isn't trying to pull her hair. (Is that inherent in all boys?)


Driving cars is the VERY best activity out there. He is definitely my child. According to my parents, when I was 5 someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday (was it you, GG?) and I said "a car and a driver's license." So you see how Peja can love driving so much.


He has recently decided putting on deoterant is very important. Except he likes to put it on his chest instead of his armpits. This was a few days ago. Yesterday he at least figured out to pull up his shirt and put it on his bare chest. (don't worry, this is a new one that has plastic over it so he is not really putting deoterant everywhere.)
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes, Katie, I am the one who asked you what you wanted for your 5th birthday! It was pretty cute and you were SO serious! Too bad you had to wait 11 more years! XXOO GG

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!