Story Time

11:39 AM

I had and am still having the most amazing experience! I just had to share it with some more people. My awesome sister gave my mom The Jackrabbit Factor for Christmas. Because I read this book, my life has completely changed!

I should clarify that I wasn't unhappy or depressed or really worried. I was actually floating around in this "blah" sort of state just going about my days. I didn't really realize it then - but seriously the only way to describe life was BLAH. I wasn't working towards any big goals because I was content with where I was and I knew I was going to be hanging out in this "mother" role for quite a while.

Anyway, my mom gave me the book to read and I had what I call an awakening. It was awesome!

These are the things that happened that I am most excited about:

  • I am feeling life in a whole new way and it feels great! It is like life in HD!
  • I can't even describe to you how excited I am every day.
  • I know what I want and I know that every day it is closer to me then the day before.
  • I feel like I know how to have faith in a whole new way.
  • My testimony of the Savior and Heavenly Father has been strengthened like never before. I feel like my relationship with them gets better daily.
  • I have HUGE dreams/goals and I am absolutely POSITIVE that I will be able to accomplish them with the help of God.
  • My relationship with Ilija has improved because I am focusing more on myself instead of trying to micromanage him. (my mom would call this something about co-dependence because I grew up in an addict household) Anyone that goes to 12 step meetings knows how important it is to work on yourself and I am doing such a great job at it right now!
Please take the time to read this book. The author began by learning and teaching from Bob Proctor - has something to do with the book/movie The Secret. She is LDS and her book Hidden Treasures is a great Christian take on the principles of the "law of attraction". I highly recommend checking out either of these books at the library, or on Amazon, or on Leslie's website. She has a great story, so check it out! The banner at the top of the page will take you there. Please go!!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That sounds like a really great book, Katie! I'm goign to read it. I love reading and always like hearing about new books to read. Thaks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out. Sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!